- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Back to Balance Acupuncture23560 Lyons Avenue, Suite 224
Santa Clarita, CA 91321
This Acupuncture clinic is the epitome of Excellence in non-traditional medicine. To say that that I am happy with the services and care from Back to Balance is an understatement. Overall, Donna is an extremely gifted and talented Acupuncturist, and has exhibited time and again her professional demeanor, friendly customer service, and true dedication to a patient’s comfort and medical needs. I am very satisfied with the care that I receive from Donna and her staff. She is by far the best pain relief provider that I have ever had. In just a few sessions, Donna has reduced the pain levels in my damaged knees, back, neck, and ankles so much; that I now enjoy a better quality of life, that I haven’t felt in years. I have also experienced better breathing, sinus pressure relief, reduced allergy symptoms, and improved sleep due to the treatments I have received. I would... Read more »
Amazing staff! Donna is the best. I came with a chronic shoulder tendinitis and now I can fully move my shoulder and the pain is gone! Everyone is so kind here and you get a spa like experience. Highly recommend!
C.R. March 2022 was last modified: April 3rd, 2022 by Donna Winges
I came to Donna at Back to Balance after two years of fighting neuropathy in both my lower legs and feet due to the very aggressive chemotherapy treatments used for my breast cancer. After several visits to Donna’s office I’m feeling much more relief than I have had in a long time. Donna is very friendly and knowledgeable. I really like how Donna goes over the results from the body acu-graph results with me so I have better understanding about the treatment areas. I look forward to continuing treatments that use my body’s natural healing properties rather than medications low term. Im still amazed how small needles and lasers can heal, but seeing the daily improvements has made me a believer and I look forward to future visits…
Kimberly R. was last modified: December 5th, 2016 by Donna Winges
I came to see Donna at Back to Balance after a month of fighting pneumonia. After a full round of antibiotics and several OTC remedies, I still had pain in my lungs and had come down with a cold on top of it. One hour in Donna’s office gave me more relief than weeks of using inhalers and decongestants.... Read more »
She used a machine to take readings at different points on my hands and feet, and then used that information to customize my treatment. She also asked me questions about my general health and other issues I wanted to address, and told me how she was planning to treat them.
I’m not someone who is afraid of needles, but I still appreciated how comfortable the process was. It’s more painful to get my eyebrows threaded than this was. Donna even used a needle to activate the ‘relaxation point’ which
Donna treated my family and me while she was studying in Traditional Chinese Medicine in Beijing, China. She is incredibly knowledgeable and thoughtful in her approach to treatment. I recommend her highly. – Jill W.
Treated my family was last modified: September 6th, 2016 by Donna Winges
- Mon10 am - 7 pmTue10 am - 6 pmThu10 am - 7 pmFri10 am - 5 pmby appointment only
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •