- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Back to Balance Acupuncture23560 Lyons Avenue, Suite 224
Santa Clarita, CA 91321
This Acupuncture clinic is the epitome of Excellence in non-traditional medicine. To say that that I am happy with the services and care from Back to Balance is an understatement. Overall, Donna is an extremely gifted and talented Acupuncturist, and has exhibited time and again her professional demeanor, friendly customer service, and true dedication to a patient’s comfort and medical needs. I am very satisfied with the care that I receive from Donna and her staff. She is by far... Read more »
Amazing staff! Donna is the best. I came with a chronic shoulder tendinitis and now I can fully move my shoulder and the pain is gone! Everyone is so kind here and you get a spa like experience. Highly recommend!
C.R. March 2022 was last modified: April 3rd, 2022 by Donna Winges
I came to Donna at Back to Balance after two years of fighting neuropathy in both my lower legs and feet due to the very aggressive chemotherapy treatments used for my breast cancer. After several visits to Donna’s office I’m feeling much more relief than I have had in a long time. Donna is very friendly and knowledgeable. I really like how Donna goes over the results from the body acu-graph results with me so I have better understanding about... Read more »
I came to see Donna at Back to Balance after a month of fighting pneumonia. After a full round of antibiotics and several OTC remedies, I still had pain in my lungs and had come down with a cold on top of it. One hour in Donna’s office gave me more relief than weeks of using inhalers and decongestants.... Read more »
She used a machine to take readings at different points on my hands and feet, and then used that information
Donna treated my family and me while she was studying in Traditional Chinese Medicine in Beijing, China. She is incredibly knowledgeable and thoughtful in her approach to treatment. I recommend her highly. – Jill W.
Treated my family was last modified: September 6th, 2016 by Donna Winges
- Mon10 am - 7 pmTue10 am - 6 pmThu10 am - 7 pmFri10 am - 5 pmby appointment only
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •